March 31st officially marks National Crayon Day, a celebration of the favorite childhood tool of creativity and expression. Crayons are a pretty big deal at Teachers’ Treasures; every year we distribute thousands across our city and help make classrooms a little more colorful.
This year, we decided our entire community needed to be a little more colorful, so we’re spreading the cheer with a virtual celebration--and you’re invited!
Here’s how to take part:
- Download and color our Crayon Day coloring sheet.
- Create your own festive crayon creations!
- Share pictures of you with your Crayon Day sheet or creation (or just your creation if you’re feeling a little camera shy!) and tag Teachers’ Treasures on Facebook, Instagram (@teacherstreasuresindy), or Twitter (@ttindy). Use the hashtag #GetYourCrayonOn.
- Teachers, if you have a Teachers’ Treasures Get Your Crayon On shirt, wear it, share a selfie, and help spread awareness of how Teachers’ Treasures has impacted your classroom.
- Help us get more crayons into the hands of kids in need! Just $10 could get hundreds of boxes of crayons into classrooms.
BONUS: Enjoy our National Crayon Day 2020 Spotify playlist while you color and create!