If you’ve joined us before, we hope to see you again!
This year is bustling with some of the same great perks--like a free pint of Sun King and a shopping voucher for ALL educators--alongside some new additions. Joining the sponsor crew this year is Tito’s Vodka, and thanks to them you’ll also receive a drink ticket for a Bloody Mary to enjoy during your post-race celebration.
And as always, this tasty morning will be overflowing with donuts, donated this year by Jack’s Donuts downtown location.
If you’ve never joined us, we hope you’ll grab a donut and gear up for Indy’s tastiest 5K supporting Indianapolis teachers and kids in need!
This 5K event:
- Is walker-friendly, so don’t be intimidated to sign up and join in the fun!
- Is family-friendly. Bring the kids along. Those under age seven can walk with a parent for free, but will not be timed.
- Features an optional Donut Challenge. Bring your appetite; those who take part in the challenge receive a dozen donut holes halfway through the race to eat before dashing through the second half of the race. Not feeling the competition? Sign up for the Non-Donut Challenge event and enjoy your donuts after you cross the finish line.
- Includes a free race shirt (guaranteed if registered by February 10)
- Has a complimentary shuttle to and from the race from the Arsenal Tech south parking lot.
We can’t wait to sprinkle some fun into your February.