Thank you for another successful Circle City Donut Dash 5k!
Stay tuned for information about the 2022 race! In the meantime, check out the re-cap of this year's event, including our photo gallery.
Join Indy's Tastiest 5K Event!
Join us this year for a sweet walker & family friendly 5K, presented by American College of Education, on March 20, 2021.
Saturday, March, 2021
Registration: 7:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m.
First Race Wave Start: 9 a.m.
1800 E. 10th St.
Indianapolis, IN 46201
Race Weekend: $45 (bring a donation of school supplies and save $5)
Packet Pick Up Hours
Location: Teachers' Treasures - 1800 E 10th St, Indianapolis, IN 46201
Thursday (Teachers' Only) - 2:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Friday (All Participants) - 11:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Saturday (All Participants) - 7:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m.
Cost: $45 - Race Weekend - If you bring a school supplies donation on race day you will receive the $40 entry fee
Three race options
Have an ambitious sweet tooth? Join the main race, featuring a halfway point challenge where you attempt to down a dozen delicious donuts. Want to enjoy the donuts afterward? Join the non-challenge race. Want to indulge in your favorite donut close to home? Join virtually.
Teachers receive a shopping voucher
Every teacher who registers--even those from non-shopping eligible schools--receive a shopping voucher for Teachers' Treasures to be used by the end of the school year.
Donuts donated by Jack's Donuts Downtown location.
All in-person participants will receive:
- A Circle City Donut Dash 5K race shirt*
- An awesome finisher medal for all participants
- A customized race bib - Sign up by Feb. 28th to receive your name custom printed
on your bib and your team name if you have one
- FREE donuts provided by Jacks Donuts Downtown location after the race
- FREE Coffee provided by McDonalds, Clif Bars donated by Clif, and Fairlife Core Power and BodyArmour waters provided by the Coca-Cola company
- Complimentary Gear Check located by Start/Finish Line provided by Two Men and Truck
*The cutoff for a guaranteed t-shirt is March 14th. If you missed the t-shirt cutoff please check back after the race to see if there are any left over shirts.
All below will be provided at the After-Party site (Fowling Warehouse):
- FREE Hot Box Pizza (You must RSVP when registering)
- TWO free drink tickets (21 & Over) to be redeemed for either:
-A Sun King Brewing pint
- In addition to regular brews they will create a unique coffee-flavored beer for the race!
-A Tito's Handmade Vodka deluxe bloody mary!
**Bring your ID. You will be carded. No ID no service.**
- Children 7 & under can run/walk with their parents free of charge in the Non-donut 5k but they will not be timed or receive any race materials. If you would like for your child to be timed or receive race materials they must be registered for the event.
Every registration benefits Teachers' Treasures, a not-for-profit that obtains and distributes school supplies to teachers of students in need.